The following are the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our web site.
- This web site is owned by the New Zealand Shareholders' Association Inc (NZSA).
- All material on this web site is copyright of the NZSA unless otherwise indicated. All rights are reserved and any material on this web site must not be reproduced in any form or incorporated into other work without the written permission of NZSA and/or of any other copyright owner.
- Any information provided on this web site is accurate and up to date so far as NZSA is aware, but no warranty is given as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information provided. Any errors herein should be referred to NZSA for correction. The information, services and data published on this web site are intended for general information only and should not be construed as financial advice under the Financial Advisers Act 2008 or other relevant law.
- NZSA is not authorised to give financial or investment advice, and is not regulated by any regulatory authority, and nor does it purport to give such advice. Any actions you may or may not take as a result of any information contained on this web site should be verified with third parties such as financial, legal or other professional advisors and is used solely at your own risk.
- This site may contain links to other third party web sites. NZSA is not responsible for the operations or contents of these web sites, and provides no warranty as to the information provided in those sites.
- You accept that NZSA shall not be liable in any event for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising from use of this web site.
Third party websites
The NZSA maintains a register of members’ personal details which is maintained internally by the NZSA’s National Office, and may be used from time to time by the NZSA (and its branches) in the conduct of its ordinary business. If you are a member, the NZSA will not disclose your personal information, including email addresses, to others, except where disclosure is required by law, or to the extent permitted by you. You have the right to access and correct personal information about you held by the NZSA by contacting the NZSA.